The Siemna trilogy
- Book 1 Erased: Outlining 100% 100%
- Book 1 Erased: First draft 100% 100%
- Book 1 Erased: Revision 27% 27%
- Book 2 Scattered: Outlining 100% 100%
- Book 2 Scattered: First draft 20% 20%
- Book 2 Scattered: Revision 0% 0%
- Book 3 Quelled: Outlining 10% 10%
- Book 3 Quelled: First draft 0% 0%
- Book 3 Quelled: Revision 0% 0%
I wrote this story in 2018, reworked it in 2019 for a contest I never submitted to, and now I’m making it publicly available in the lockdown of the corona outbreak of spring 2020.
Rono is an outlaw, robbing people for a living. But one day he encounters a foe he will not fight: a unicorn that looks like it’s come out of the underworld.
Read the story here.
In this short story, an undead man travels a lifeless country with only an undead horse for company. When they find a new valley they decide to explore. But a ghost ship on the fjord stirs age-old memories, and the draugr begins to regret he ever steered down that steep mountain path.
The Draugr is part of an anthology comprised of 38 stories on the theme of Discovery. Contributing authors are members of the online community The Write Practice and acquaintances.
Read my story here, or if you are curious about the other 37 stories, follow these links to buy the whole anthology in paperback format or as a Kindle ebook, at Amazon US, Amazon UK, or any other Amazon service of your choice.
Proceeds go to charity.