Who we are
I’m Antonia Juel, and this is my website, located at https://antoniajuel.eu.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Will we sell your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Contact Form
- Google Analytics
- Akismet Anti-Spam plugin
- What are cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
We may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information: name, email address.
- IP-address, location, device type, OS platform, browser platform.
- Browsing patterns.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up for our newsletter.
- Contact us through the form on our website.
- Comment on a post on our website.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Send you our newsletter once you’re signed up.
- Reply to your inquiry.
- Track usage and traffic to our website.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data in our encrypted database. If you have signed up for our newsletter, we will keep your email for as long as you’re signed up. If you unsubscribe, we will keep your data for 12 more months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
If you contact us through a form, we will keep your data for 12 months after your last inquiry. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Will we sell your data?
We will not rent or sell your data to any third parties without your consent. We may, however, process your data through third-party services like Google Analytics in order to track traffic and optimise user friendliness. (See below.)
What are your data protection rights?
Dragonfly Covers would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Dragonfly Covers for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Dragonfly Covers correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Dragonfly Covers to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Dragonfly Covers erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Dragonfly Covers restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Dragonfly Covers’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Dragonfly Covers transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the contact form: www.dragonflycovers.com/contact
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
AntoniaJuel.eu uses Google Analytics to track information such as user IP address, browser type, OS, referrer, location, language, etc. This information is not rented or sold to third parties, but only ever used to analyse our user demographics and behaviour and to optimise our ad targetting.
Akismet Anti-Spam plugin
We collect information about visitors through Akismet’s anti-spam service. The information we collect includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself). The purpose of this collection of data is to prevent spam.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection: www.imy.se/kontakta-oss/.